Visit WuXi AppTec at the 2017 ASGCT conference to learn about integrated gene and cell manufacturing services.
Gene and Cell therapy professionals from all over the world will be converging on our nation’s capital to learn about the latest advancements at the 2017 American Society of Gene and Cell Annual Meeting. Commonly referred to as ASGCT, this event brings together the brightest minds from academia, industry, and service providers to discuss pioneering clinical research and share best practices.
Featuring a packed schedule of educational presentations and networking sessions, the conference will be held from May 10-13 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C with attendance expected to reach over 2400.
With such a high concentration of the gene and cell industry in one place, WuXi AppTec looks forward to the annual event because it provides the opportunity to spend quality time with the attendees in a condensed setting.
Located at booth number 104, WuXi AppTec will be showcasing the following integrated testing and manufacturing solutions that span from discovery to commercial release at ASGCT:
- Pre-clinical testing such as efficacy, toxicology, biodistribution, and tumorigenicty
- GMP cell banking and characterization
- Viral bank safety and characterization
- Raw material testing
- Extractables/leachables testing
- Lot release/stability testing including mycoplasma, sterility, endotoxin, purity, potency, and identity
- Transfer/development and validation of standard, semi-custom, and custom assays
- Upstream/downstream process and platform development
- Form/fill development
When selecting the right manufacturing partner, capacity and expertise are extremely important. WuXi AppTec continues to invest resources into expanding facilities and hiring talent to meet the demand of the industry. Highlights of WuXi’s capacity include:
- US and EU compliant facilities
- Over 187,000 Ft2 cGMP of manufacturing space
- Dedicated modular suites for viral vector manufacturing including Lentivirus and AAV
- 25+ cell therapy collaborations
We look forward to discussing your gene and cell therapy testing and manufacturing needs at ASGCT 2017.
Can’t make it ASGCT? Click here to speak to an AM today.